Are you still using on-premises Business Central, GP, SL or NAV solutions and want to migrate to a cloud platform? Is the cost of the previous ERP solution holding you back from making the switch?
If so, Microsoft has a great deal for you! Microsoft recently announced its ‘Bridge to the Cloud’ grand promotion offers – a new BC incentive with 60% off licenses for existing customers who are interested in their cloud journey.
This exciting promotion enables existing Microsoft users who have licensed either Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, or Dynamics SL to renew their Enhancement Plan (EP) through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program and receive Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses at a 60% discounted price.
It offers significant financial and strategic benefits to qualifying clients and as your trusted advisors, we believe this is an exceptional chance to migrate to the cloud.
What are the promotion terms?
Customers can enroll in the promotion for an initial 1-year period with the option to renew for an additional three years. At the end of the term, they can transfer to the available online licensing option depending on their eligibility at that time.
What are the promotion details?
- Licensing Program: Cloud Solution Provider (CSP)
- Product: Dynamics 365 Business Central online
- Promo Length: September 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Promo Duration: 1-year initial agreement and three optional 1-year renewals (4 years total)
- Pricing: The Bridge to the Cloud promo provides a 60% discount on the standard commercial list price.
- Licensing Requirement: Customer must purchase Dynamics 365 Business Central online licenses with an annualised total greater than or equal to their EP renewal amount.
|Business Central Essential
|Business Central Premium
|STANDARD LICENSING FEE
|£52.8 per user per month
|£75.4 per user per month
|PROMOTION LICENSING FEE
|£21.12 per user per month
|£30.16 per user per month
Want to get in-depth insights on this new offer? Contact Dogma Group and find out what this would look like for your organisation.
Dual Access Rights
Customers who enroll in this promotion can continue using their on-premises product in parallel with Business Central online while maintaining Enhancement Plan benefits on their on-premises license throughout the promotion term. This means that as you deploy Business Central online and test it, your current ERP stays live.
- Qualifying customers are currently licensed with Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, or Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises.
- They must own their licensing and be on Enhancement Plans or paying their annual renewal licensing fees.
- Customers who enter the promotion are committing to their transition to the cloud and will fully migrate after the promo term ends.
Who does not qualify?
- Customers on the above ERP solutions via subscription are not eligible for this promotion.
- Customers who are not current on their enhancement plans or who have not kept up on their annual renewal licensing are also not eligible.
What happens after the Promo term ends?
This promo is a one-way transition, which means after the promotion term expires, customers will fully migrate to Business Central online and no longer have their original ERP solution or licenses. After the initial one-year promotional period, you will have three options:
- You can choose not to continue your cloud migration and revert to your original solution and licenses. This is the one chance for you to change your mind within this promotion.
- You can migrate fully to Business Central at that time.
- You can continue the promotional benefits in one-year extensions for up to three years. If you choose this, you are locked into your decision to migrate fully to the cloud whenever you cease renewing your yearly extensions of the promotion.
What are the benefits of moving to the cloud?
Migrating on-premises, legacy systems, and applications to the cloud can seem daunting for many organisations. But the value-added benefits of moving to the cloud surpass the challenges which include:
- 24/7 access to business
- Enhanced scalability
- Monitor business processes from one integrated system
- Global availability
- Collaborate seamlessly with other cloud-based productivity tools
- Disaster recovery
Ready to get started?
Dogma Group is committed to helping organisations on their digital transformation journeys.
Have any queries on the ‘Bridge to the Cloud Promotion’ or our Cloud migration services?
Contact us today on 01296 328 689 for a no-obligation consultation.