Salesforce vs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Where do their strengths lie?
Salesforce and Dynamics 365 consistently vie for market leadership-backed by multi-million-pound investments, driving the agenda, competing for number one spot. But how do you choose between them? They are big and powerful, but this can make the choice complex too.
Tune in to gain some clarity and the process of making the right choice for your needs. Understand the two, how they differ, strengths, plus recent developments and direction of travel.
- What is defining a “leading” CRM system today?
- Learn the core aptitudes of Dynamics 365 and Salesforce
- Investigate the next-generation offerings available in the Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Ecosystem
- Key variations and decision points
- Help consider what is right for you
- Q&A Session
Eddie has more than a decade of experience helping clients understand the fuller picture of cutting-edge technology. With expertise in CRM, ERP, business intelligence, and mobile apps, Eddie has helped align hundreds of clients with best-fit technologies.
CRM Functional Consultant
Having worked with both Dynamics 365 and Salesforce over the past 5 years, Chris has gained an in-depth understanding of the functions, nuances, and best practices of the leading CRM systems in the world. Chris enjoys the challenge