Support EngineerKathmandu, Nepal
Position Type: Full-time (Night Shift Preferred)
About the Role:
Dogma Group is looking to recruit Support Engineers whose primary responsibilities would be supporting the current Support Team at Dogma.
- Be part of a team and develop your skills as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Own the customer experience and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps.
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement.
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis.
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems.
- Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues.
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Participate in planned team-wide shift rotations to cover business needs, including 24×7 “On-Call” responsibilities and extended (evening shift).
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1 or more years industry experience working with external customers.
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, related technical degrees, or applicable industry experience.
- Strong customer service skills, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to excel in a team environment is essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing)
- Experience working with Enterprise customers.
- Industry experience with Microsoft stack (or comparable) technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (or other) SQL Databases (T-SQL, Indexes, Stored Procedures, etc.) and Active Directory
- A fundamental understanding of IIS/Apache, troubleshooting website issues/HTTP responses.
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues, database or scripting issues using tools like Message Analyzer, SQL Profiler, and browser debuggers, etc.
- Ability to read and analyze network traces, Fiddler, SQL traces, etc.
- Current Microsoft IT Certification (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS) Experience working with customers in the Cloud, e.g., Microsoft Cloud products such as Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or other cloud solutions (Salesforce, AWS, etc.)
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring.
- Competitive salary
- Proven career progression
- Accidental and medical Insurance
- Festival bonus
- Hybrid work