Only a day left until the highly anticipated Microsoft Inspire 2023 kicks off! And we are so excited to bring you all the highlights of the events that can help you embrace your digital imperative. There are major expectations regarding the AI and security, apart from others. But first, a quick preview!
Inspire is an annual event, which embodies Microsoft’s unwavering commitment to fostering organisational growth and elevating their capabilities using technology. So, brace yourself for an unforgettable experience as the software giant unveils new offerings, products, pricing, incentives, and a commerce experience—all designed for business success.
But with so many sessions scheduled, you may miss out on the key updates that may benefit you. So, allow us to track all the major announcements and keep you updated as the event transpires on 18 and 19 July.
What is Microsoft Inspire?
Microsoft Inspire is an annual Microsoft event that brings together its partners and customers to celebrate each other’s successes and explore new areas for innovation and growth. It serves as a platform for you to connect, collaborate, and gain valuable insights into the latest technologies, strategies, and opportunities within the Microsoft community.
During Microsoft Inspire, you can attend various sessions, workshops, and keynotes that cover a wide range of topics. Additionally, it offers ample networking opportunities for you to connect with like-minded professionals, share best practices, and foster strategic partnerships. It’s a must-attend event for those looking to unlock new transformative opportunities, accelerate success, and stay at the forefront of the industry, leveraging Microsoft’s vast ecosystem.
What Can You Expect from Inspire 2023?
Microsoft has structured this year’s Inspire around three key themes:
- Accelerate AI transformation with Microsoft: New opportunities with AI, new AI products updates including Copilot, and success stories
- Drive customer success together: Specific sales plays aligned to the cloud solution areas and industries
- Fuel business growth and profitability: Ways to unlock full potential of Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, the latest offerings, and benefits to drive business success
Microsoft Inspire, this year, will feature more than 140 sessions across six key topics that will focus on AI-enabled capabilities and benefits. These topics include Solution areas, Industry, Partner Business, Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP), Marketplace, and Inclusive Growth.
Each Inspire session aims to empower you with knowledge, tools, and resources to drive digital imperative, expand your business, and deliver exceptional value to your customers.
To explore relevant sessions and contents, you can use the session catalogue here.
Alternatively, you can get a quick overview of what is available across each topic area below. Stay tuned as we’ll cover them on details on our blog series!
- Turn Vision into Impact with Azure: Discover how Azure is helping businesses adapt to changing conditions efficiently, maximise cloud value, and develop intelligent AI apps to drive market differentiation.
- Partnering to power AI transformation with the Microsoft Cloud: Learn how Microsoft is investing in AI across the Microsoft Cloud. Discover how you can embrace digital imperative for your business with the help of partners like Dogma.
- Winning customers with industry-specific solutions and AI: Explore ways for leveraging key programs and industry-relevant technology, including AI investments, to accelerate innovation, quickly scale go-to-market, and win new customers.
- Lead accessible digital transformation with a horizons strategy: See how others are achieving business growth by adopting, building, and innovating with accessibility.
Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
- Microsoft Cloud Partner Program: The road ahead: Learn about program updates and new offers (announcing at Inspire) and discover the FY24 roadmap for MCPP’s areas of investment.
- Fuel ISV growth with new designations: As ISVs, explore more options within the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, including new certifications for apps and solutions.
- The power of working together through marketplace: Discover new marketplace capabilities that can help you enter the market and grow faster.
- The marketplace roadmap: innovation and opportunities ahead: Learn about the latest and upcoming marketplace features that enable you to expand your reach, streamline sales, and drive growth.
- Land enterprise deals and co-sell through the marketplace: Get valuable insights into marketplace features and improvements like multi-year SaaS, private offers, Azure consumption commitments, and more.
Need more from Microsoft Inspire 2023?
Microsoft Inspire features multiple sessions covering several key topic areas. So, soaking up every bit of key information can be tricky! That is precisely why your trusted advisors here at Dogma will attend all major sessions and track all beneficial updates for you and your business in our upcoming blogs.
We will bring you exclusive coverage of MS Inspire 2023 so be prepared to dive deep into the event’s highlights and key takeaways, including updates on Copilot and security enhancements. Stay with us as we help you unlock new possibilities and embark on a fluid transformative journey like no other!